Prayer To The Goddess Of Power/ Vacillation- Kalikant Jha "Buch" 1934-2009

Kalikant Jha "Buch" 1934-2009, Birth place- village Karian, District- Samastipur (Karian is birth place of famous Indian Nyaiyyayik philosopher Udayanacharya), Father Late Pt. Rajkishor Jha was first headmaster of village middle school. Mother Late Kala Devi was housewife. After completing Intermediate education started job block office of Govt. of Bihar.published in Mithila Mihir, Mati-pani, Bhakha, and Maithili Akademi magazine.


Jyoti Jha Chaudhary, Date of Birth: December 30 1978,Place of Birth- Belhvar (Madhubani District), Education: Swami Vivekananda Middle School, Tisco Sakchi Girls High School, Mrs KMPM Inter College, IGNOU, ICWAI (COST ACCOUNTANCY); Residence- LONDON, UK; Father- Sh. Shubhankar Jha, Jamshedpur; Mother- Smt. Sudha Jha- Shivipatti. Jyoti received editor's choice award from www.poetry.comand her poems were featured in front page of www.poetrysoup.com for some period.She learnt Mithila Painting under Ms. Shveta Jha, Basera Institute, Jamshedpur and Fine Arts from Toolika, Sakchi, Jamshedpur (India). Her Mithila Paintings have been displayed by Ealing Art Group at Ealing Broadway, London."ARCHIS"- COLLECTION OF MAITHILI HAIKUS AND POEMS.

Prayer To The Goddess Of Power

**1**

I wandered enough to all Gods

In my many incarnations

Being disappointed I came at last

To your protection

The God Vishnu resting in your arms

Brahma crying for your grace

And without your power

Shiv considers him lifeless

What to say about other Gods

All are bothering depletion

I wandered enough to all Gods

In my many incarnations

Being disappointed I came at last

To your protection

**2**

In devastation you make asleep

Gods along with the other lives

Oh Tamasa Devi! From you only

Gods and devils get energize

Rich in illusions and affections

The place is filled with fascination

I wandered enough to all Gods

In my many incarnations

Being disappointed I came at last

To your protection

Vacillation

The flow of the world is torrent

How will I cross on foot, dear friend?

Loaded with all responsibilities

How will I hold the oar, dear friend?

I am a queen of beauty

But a beggar on the path

Adorned with reduction

How will I confess this, dear friend?

When I will be pushed to

The boat of a good spirit

My obligations are adamant

How will I deny, dear friend?

The youth starts judging

The fights of the life

The issue is so tender

How will I wrangle, dear friend?

Where I fell further down

Is really too low

It is deep dark here

How will I stand, dear friend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment